Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Color Challenge & Sketch Challenge

I didn't get to stamp yesterday. My husband and I spent the evening gathering up clothing, coats, etc. for the AmVets. It is truly sinful how much stuff we had. In all honesty, I really hadn't gone through my clothing since I moved about 6 years ago. Since then I've been a few different sizes and have moved from my early-mid 20's into my late 20's... so my style's changed A LOT! I ended up getting rid of something like 20 sweaters, 50+ shirts, many, many pairs of pants and shorts... the list goes on and on. Again... truly sinful how much stuff we had! You would think that I have nothing left in my closet to wear now... but it doesn't even look like I made a dent!!! I did clean all of my clothing out of our spare bedroom and emptied out a few drawers... now I can actually see the clothing that I DO wear! So.. to make a long story short, we spent the evening bagging up our stuff so that it was ready to go this morning.

Since I didn't get to yesterday's color challenge, I decided to combine it with today's sketch challenge. I've really been into making fall cards lately, so of course this was going to be another fall card! Anyways, here it is...


RECIPE:
Stamps: Thoroughly Thankful
Ink: Momento Black
Paper: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Really Rust, Very Vanilla, Autumn Vine dp
Accessories: Copic markers, Cowboy dew drops, Paisley cuttlebug embossing folder, dimentionals


That's all for today! Thank you so much for looking! Have a great day!!! :)

No comments: