Thursday, July 24, 2008

Lookie what I did!

Stampin' Up! has just come out with a new line of home decor... called Decor Elements. They are essentially big rub ons for your wall. I saw the one that said "Create" and knew that I'd have to have it for my stamp studio wall. I spent about 45 minutes yesterday from start to finish putting it up and I LOVE IT! Take a look!

Isn't that cool??? I put it above the large cabinet that holds all my stamp sets. In the picture you can also see my collection of stamping magazines. I love what the definition brings to my stamp room and how it looks on the wall. It almost looks painted! My wall is painted a spring moss/celery color. It looks kind of olive in the photo but it's really not. The letters stand out on the wall a lot. Just thought I would share! Have a great night!

No comments: