Thursday, July 3, 2008

No Fireworks... only rain!

Boo hoo! The fireworks were canceled for tonight because of the weather. But that did leave me time to finish up my 4th of July project and I didn't have to brave the spiders. Nothing like waiting until last minute to get my holiday themed project finished! My Christmas cards are always the same way!



Jan Tinklenberg had a project like this on her blog a few weeks ago and I loved it! So I ran out to the Target $1 spot and purchased 3 buckets and decorated them for gifts. I think they turned out really cute and were so simple to create!



Recipe:

Stamps: Seeing Stars from Verve
Ink: Brilliant Blue & Real Red
Paper: White & Brilliant Blue
Accessories: Red Rick Rack ribbon, small and large SU star punches, bucket, flags, M&Ms


Thanks for stopping by and checking out my project! Have a Happy Fourth of July!!!

No comments: