Thursday, June 11, 2009

Two More Cards

Here's two more cards for you this week. The first is from today's "Ways to Use It" challenge on SCS. You had to use crumpled cardstock in some way to create flowers or the likewise on your card.

Here's mine...

RECIPE:
Stamps: NONE!!!
Ink: None!
Paper: Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, and Razzleberry Lemonade DP
Accessories: Rich Razzleberry Ribbon, Pewter Ribbon Slide, Blossom Nestabilities

Yup... there's no stamping on this card. I still think it turned out pretty neat. I used a sketch from a past issue of CardMakers magazine for this card.

Next, I completed the sketch on Amy Rysavy's blog.

Here's my card...


RECIPE:
Stamps: Animal Stories
Paper: Old Olive, So Saffron, White, Tall Tales DP
Ink: So Saffron, Chocolate Chip Marker
Accessories: Old Olive 1/4 inch grosgrain ribbon, green rhinestone brads, Classic Circle and Pinking Circle Nestabilities, dimensionals

I've been having so much fun sleeping in and being lazy during the first week of my summer vacation. It's been nice to have no where to be, no papers to grade, no phone calls to make. Ahhhh! Summer!

That's all for today! Tomorrow I have to get hopping and create a Father's Day card for my dad, a 50th Anniversary Card for family friends, and a birthday card for my father in law. Lots to do!!!! Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a terrific day!!!

No comments: