Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Spooky Skeleton

I'm back! Being back at school is really limiting my stamping time! When I finally get home from school my feet hurt, I'm tired, and I just want to veg on the couch or go to bed early. I'm sure that if you are a teacher, you can relate! I just haven't found much time or energy to stamp lately.

I finally found some time and energy to participate in a challenge on SCS. Today's challenge was a sketch challenge.

Here's my card...

RECIPE:
Stamps: From the Crypt
Paper: Old Olive, Perfect Plum, Basic Black, White, Cast a Spell dp
Ink: Black, Old Olive, Perfect Plum
Accessories: Black embossing powder, Martha Stewart bat punch, Skeleton Scroll Cuttlebug embossing folder, dimensionals
Technique: sponging, embossing

That's all for today! I'm going to bed early again tonight. But I do feel like I got something accomplished today in my stamp room. That's a great feeling! Thanks so much for stopping by and looking! Have a terrific day!!! :)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

This is such a cool card. I really like that set. you did a great job with it.
hugs,
Rachel

Kuparstwn said...

You kind of make me feel inadequate. :) Like... going to the card section at Target is no longer enough. Haha.