Friday, June 5, 2009

Sneak Peak... Lots of Bots

This is a sneak peak of what's to come in the Stampin' Up! catalog that will be avaiable on July 1. I just love how adorable this set, Lots of Bots, is!

Here's my creation...


RECIPE:
Stamps: Lots of Bots (SU available July 1)
Paper: Basic Black, Kraft, White, Urban Oasis DP
Ink: Momento Black
Accessories: Nestabilities Labels 2, Cuttlebug Tiny Tags, Metallic Colored Pencils and regular colored pencils, silver hexagon eyelets, cropadile

I colored the robot with a silver metallic colored pencil so that he looks shiny. I also thought that the silver hexagon eyelets went perfectly with the robot too!

On a non-stamping note... I'm finally on vacation! It feels good to not have to grade papers or write lesson plans for a while. Instead I can do what I want with my time. RELAXATION!!!

That's all for today! Thanks so much for looking! Have a wonderful day!!! :)

No comments: