Sunday, May 31, 2009

Crabby Birthday

I've been a bad blogger lately. Sorry that I haven't posted in a few weeks. I've been busy with school. On the upside... only 3 more days of school until SUMMER VACATION!!! Teachers definitely look forward to summer more than the students do! :)

Today's featured stamper on SCS was Roxie, and I chose to case THIS CARD from her gallery. Here's my card...


RECIPE:
Stamps: Crab & Company
Paper: Basic Black, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, White, Summer Picnic DP
Ink: Momento Black
Accessories: crab eyelets, Copic Markers, Classic Rectangle Nestabilities, bazzil flower, red rhinestone brad, oval and scalloped oval punches, D'vine Swirl cuttlebug embossing folder

As you can see, I changed the colors and stamp set. I also reversed the dp panel so that the dp is on top and the cuttlebugged layer is underneath. I also added the flower and the scalloped oval.

Thanks for looking! Have a wonderful day!!! :)

No comments: