Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Classy Wedding Card

I didn't really need a wedding card, but it never hurts to have some on hand, right? Today's color challenge on SCS was to use Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla, and Basic Black. This is a classy combination, so I decided to create a wedding card.





Pretty, isn't it? Those tiny rhinestones on the flowers took me FOR-EVA!!! But it was worth it... check out that sparkle!

RECIPE:
Stamps: Piece of Cake & Wedding Day (both Papertreyink sets)
Ink: Sahara Sand (SU), Black (Palette), Vintage Cream (Palette)
Paper: Vintage Cream (PTI), Basic Black, & Sahara Sand (SU)
Accessories: Vintage Cream satin ribbon (PTI), rhinestone stickies, Love Language Cuttlebug Embossing Folder

That's all for today! Thanks so much for stopping by and looking! Have a wonderful day!!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog and am really enjoying reading through the previous posts! But wanted to say that I love this wedding card!! Beautiful!!!