Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Crawling out from underneath Christmas!

I'm back! The last few weeks were really hectic and I've had very little time to stamp or blog. I'm sure that everyone can relate to the hectic-ness!

I finally had time to participate in one of the challenges on SCS today. This week's color challenge was to use So Saffron, Orchid Opulence, and Cameo Coral. Blech!!!! I'm so not a fan of So Saffron, but I gave the challenge a shot anyways.

I always need birthday cards for co-workers at school, so I used these colors to create one.

Here's my card...


It turned out much better than I thought! Kind of cute, actually!









RECIPE:
Stamps: Crazy for Cupcakes
Ink: Black Momento
Paper: So Saffron, Orchid Opulence, Cameo Coral, White
Accessories: Oval Nestabilities, White Satin Ribbon (PTI), Cuttlebug embossing folders, Stardust Glitter Pen, SU Markers in Cameo Coral, Orchid Opulence, Going Gray, Rose Red

That's all for today!!! I hope you are all enjoying time with your families this week! Merry Christmas!!! :)

No comments: