Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Lily and Billy Winter

Merry Christmas Eve! I hope that everyone is enjoying time with their family. Santa will soon be on his way!!!!

I participated in this week's sketch challenge on SCS. Here's my card...



This set is from The Pink Cat Studio and can be purchased from allthatscraps.com. It's such a fun set to color with Copics. Plus the images are totally cute too!!!



RECIPE:
Stamps: Lily and Billy Winter
Ink: Momento Black, Bashful Blue
Paper: White, Bashful Blue, Frosty Day DP (SU)
Accessories: Copic Markers, Spica Glitter Pen, 1 inch and 1 1/4 inch circle punches, soft subtles button, silver cording, dimentionals

I shaded the snow around Lily and Billy with my Copic markers and then went over it with a silver Spica glitter pen to make the snow sparkle. It's really subtle, but pretty.

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful Christmas Eve! I hope Santa is good to you this year!!! :)

1 comment:

Jaspere said...

This is so cute. Love your coloring.