Saturday, April 18, 2009

PaperCrafts Case

I saw this card in the May/June issue of PaperCrafts magazine and I knew I had to recreate it. The card was orginally made by Debbie Olson. Her stuff is always so awesome!!!

I changed the sentiment from the orginal design and made it a birthday card. I'm going to give it to my dad, since his birthday was this past Monday. I know, I know... I'm a little late, but being in Vegas kind of threw me off with birthdays and such.


RECIPE:
Stamps: Father Knows Best, Polka Dot Basics, Birthday Basics (all PTI)
Paper: Vintage Cream, Dark Chocolate, Kraft, Spring Moss (all PTI)
Ink: Dark Chocolate, Ripe Avacado
Accessories: Copic Markers, Sewing Machine and off-white thread, Classic Circle Nestabilities, Linen Thread and a green button
Technique: sponging

For my dad's birthday, I bought 4 tickets to see the Cirque du Soilel show that is coming to Cleveland next weekend. I'm really looking forward to it! I've seen many of the Cirque shows in Las Vegas, but my parents never have, so it should be fun!

That's all for today. Thanks so much for looking. Have a wonderful day!!! :)

No comments: