Monday, April 20, 2009

Choo Choo!!!

I had this card in my head all day yesterday and just didn't have the time to put it all together. You know how that goes, right?! Yesterday was the "featured stamper" challenge on SCS. I chose to case THIS CARD from Jaymerz gallery. I changed the stamp set and colors... well, I changed just about everything except the general layout.

Here's my card...


Isn't this the perfect little boy card?!?! I don't have a little boy to give it to, but I'm not sure I'd want to give it away anyways. It's just too darn cute!

RECIPE:
Stamps: Choo Choo! and Right on Track wheel (SU)
Paper: Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, White, Summer Picnic dp
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Real Red, Basic Black
Accessories: dimensionals (train and main image panel is popped up)

When I saw this set in the SU Spring Occasions Mini, I knew I had to add it to my collection. I think it will just make the cutest scrapbook pages if I ever have a son. But until then I'll just have to find uses for it on a card here and there.

Thanks so much for looking today! I appreciate you stopping by. Have a wonderful day!!! :)