Saturday, January 3, 2009

Jackpot, Baby!

Sorry it's been so long since I posted. The holidays really sucked up a lot of my time, and then I ended up getting really sick! What a bummer winter break this year! I was sick just about the entire 2 weeks I had off from school! Blech!

Being sick really ruined my stamping mojo. Today was the first time since Christmas Eve since I've stamped, or even set foot in my stamp room. I did manage to read all 4 books in the Twilight series while I was sick. They were definitely page turners and if you haven't read them.... I strongly reccommend them! Seriously... I read four 600+ page books in less than 2 weeks... they are THAT good!

Today I created some Christmas thank you/good luck in 2009 cards to send out to family and friends. I followed the January 2009 Sheetload of Cards layout to mass produce 8 of these cards. Plus I got to use one of the new Sneak Peek sets from SU's upcoming catty which will be released in a few weeks. Super fun!















RECIPE:
Stamps: Game Night (SU)
Paper: So Saffron, Basic Black, Real Red, White, Game Night dp (SU)
Ink: Black, Real Red
Accessories: Real Red 1/4 inch grosgrain ribbon

Thanks so much for looking today! I hope you have a wonderful 2009!!! Have a wonderful day!!! :)

No comments: