Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Hoppy Little Frogs

Today's color challenge on SCS was to use Pacific Point, Baja Breeze, and Garden Green together. I must admit that I am not totally thrilled with this year's SU In-Colors... so I pretty much have full packs of the Pacific Point and the Baja Breeze. It was a challenge for me to use these colors together! Here's what I came up with...
















Cute, huh? I think it's kind of masculine. What do you think?

RECIPE:
Stamps: Pond Life, Pond Life Sentiments, Birthday Basics (all from PTI)
Ink: Baja Breeze, Pacific Point, Garden Green
Paper: Baja Breeze, Pacific Point, Garden Green, white
Accessories: Spots & Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder, 1 1/4 inch & 1 3/8 inch circle punches, word window punch, Baja Breeze Button, linen thread, dimentionals

Tonight we're getting a HUGE snowstorm!!!! I'm hopeful that tomorrow will be a S-N-O-W-D-A-Y for me. (Notice that I spelled it out and didn't "say" it.... so I don't jinx it!) Yes, I'll be wearing my pajamas backwards and flushing ice cubes down the toilet all in the hope that my phone will ring sometime between 6:00 and 7:00 am tomorrow morning! I know... I know.... I'm just as bad as the kids!

Thanks for stopping by today and peeking at my blog. Have a wonderful day!!! :)

1 comment:

Patti said...

Cute card. I love frogs and for a change I love the in colors!