Monday, January 5, 2009

Sparkley Birthday!

Today's technique challenge on SCS was to create a card using red line sticky tape and glitter. Let me tell you.... this was one MESSY challenge! I'll probably be glittery for weeks!

I chose to create 2 cards... both following the same basic layout... just some slight variations with color and orientation on the cards.

Here's my first card...














RECIPE:
Stamps: Crazy for Cupcakes
Paper: Pink Passion, Orchid Opulence, White
Ink: Black, SU Markers
Accessories: Red Line sticky tape, pink and purple fine glitter, labels nestabilities, Spica glitter pen, dimensionals

Here's my second card...







I didn't change too much. The card is upright instead of horizontal. I also used pink and black glitter and changed the orchid opulence out for the black. It gives it a "hip" feel I think!

I used the Spica glitter pens on the sprinkles on the cupcake and the flame on the candle.

That's all for today! Thanks so much for looking! Have a wonderful day!!! :)

No comments: