Sunday, May 3, 2009

Quickie Post Today

Sorry I haven't posted in a couple weeks. It's almost midnight here, so I'm going to post quickly and then go to bed.

This card is for today's featured stamper challenge. I chose to case THIS CARD. As you can see, I changed the main image, cuttlebugged background embossing folder, and used more muted colors, although I stuck with the same color combo.

Here's my card...


RECIPE:
Stamps: Lily at the Beach from Pink Cat Studio
Ink: Momento Black
Paper: Pacific Point, Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango, White
Accessories: Copic Markers, Spica clear glitter pen, Classic Square Nestabilities, Dew drops, flowers, rhinestone stickers, D'vine Swirl Cuttlebug embossing folder, dimensionals

I colored the darker blue scales on the mermaid with the glitter pen too, so they shimmer. Thanks so much for looking! Have a terrific day!!! :)

No comments: