Saturday, August 16, 2008

Gina K. Design Team Call

Here is my first submission for the Gina K. design team call. I really love her stamps and I have quite a few of them. I'm also in her Copic marker club and am anxiously awaiting my delivery of markers from the C & D sets. I can't wait to finish off my whole collection of Ciao's.

If you have never tried out Gina K's stamps, I really encourage you to give them a try. I love how "squishy" they are. I know it sounds really strange, but I love the impression I get from the stamps because the rubber and the foam is so squishy. You can check out Gina K's stamps HERE.

Without further ado... here's my card!

Recipe:

Stamps: You are my Sunshine, sentiment from Just Be-Claws (all GinaK.)

Ink: Black

Paper: Tangerine Tango, Baja Breeze, White, Bo Bunny dp

Accessories: 1 1/4 & 1 3/8 inch circle punches, word window punch, copic markers, mesh cuttlebug embossing folder and cuttlebug, dimentionals

I'll be back tomorrow with more great products from Gina K. Thanks so much for looking!!! :)

No comments: