Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Today's color combo challenge... late!

Better late than never, right? Here's today's color combo challenge... elegant eggplant, taken with teal, and old olive.



Recipe:
Stamps: Annie LaPointe from My Favorite Things
Ink: Palette black noir
Paper: Elegant Eggplant, Taken with Teal, Old Olive, White
Accessories: 1/4 inch elegant eggplant grosgrain ribbon, copic markers, threading waters border punch, distressed stripes cuttlebug embossing folder, regular rectangle nestabilities

I may send this to my grandmother. She's been in the hospital the past week with a severe ulcer, but she was released yesterday and is now at home. I went to visit her, but I didn't get around to making her a card. I know that she will appreciate this.

Last week, my husband and I were in Mexico. We spent the week relaxing on the beach and snorkeling. I'll try to post some pictures later. Have a great night! :)

No comments: