Sunday, August 17, 2008

More great GinaK stuff!

I'm showcasing two Gina K. stamp sets today. The first set is again from "You are My Sunshine", which I used in my sample yesterday.

Isn't it pretty? I'm still working on my camera skills, so this card is a little bit crooked. I photographed outside again and the wind kept blowing it over, so I had to photograph fast! I also didn't have the best sunlight to work with today.

RECIPE:
Stamps: You Are My Sunshine from GinaK
Ink: Black (Palette Noir)
Paper: Almost Amethyst, Wild Wasabi, So Saffron, White
Accessories: Wild Wasabi striped ribbon, swiss dots cuttlebug embossing folder, liquid applique, prismacolor pencils and gamsol

I love how the water turned out! So pretty! This stamp set was soooo easy to work with! Again, I got really clean images and had a blast coloring.

My second card today uses one of GinaK's "stamps for a cause". "How Sweet it is" is the stamp set shown on this card and part of the proceeds from the sale of the stamp set goes to the American Diabetes Association and the Juvenile Diabetes Foundation. What a great cause!


RECIPE:
Stamps: How Sweet It Is from GinaK
Ink: black (Palette Noir)
Paper: Regal Rose, Pink Pirouette, White
Accessories: Circle and Petite Oval Nestabilities, SU scallop border punch, hodgepodge hardware, rhinestone brads, SU and PTI ribbons, Argyle cuttlebug embossing folder, Copic markers

Isn't this just adorable?!? I did this card in conjunction with today's featured stamper challenge on SCS. I modeled it after this card HERE. As you can see from comparing the two, I changed the color scheme, but stuck with the same basic layout. I also used the same stamp set. I went with circles and ovals instead of the rectangles for the main images and added more scallops. Cute!

Thanks for looking today! Be sure to check out Gina K.'s store tomorrow, as she's adding a TON of new and fun products!!!

No comments: