Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Here's a couple cards I created for my mom and mother-in-law. I also created a card for my grandmother, but I'll share that on another day.

This is the card I created for my mom...

I used this week's sketch challenge on SCS to create the card. Pretty, isn't it!?!?

RECIPE:
Stamps: Bloomin' Beautiful (SU) and sentiment from PTI
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip, White, Basic Gray dp
Ink: Momento Black, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Copic Markers, Nestabilities, Oval punches, scalloped border punch, 1/4 inch chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon

And here's the card for my mother-in-law...


This card was cased from Jan Tinklenberg's blog.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral, sentiment from PTI
Paper: Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze, White, Urban Garden dp
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy
Accessories: Not Quite Navy brads, white satin ribbon

That's all for today. For mother's day we'll be heading out to dinner with my parents, my husband's parents, my grandmother, and my aunts and uncles. It will be quite a crew!

I hope everyone has a wonderful mother's day. Thanks for stopping by and looking! Have wonderful day!!! :)

No comments: