Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Swimming Lily

Hello! Yesterday I tried to stamp for the color challenge on SCS, but I just wasn't feeling it. So I ended up putting my stuff away and curling up in bed early with a book.

Today I decided to give it another go and combined the color challenge with today's sketch challenge. I'm definitely ready for summer and I keep pulling out my summer stamps.

Here's my dual challenge card...


RECIPE:
Stamps: Lily at the Beach (Pink Cat Studio)
Ink: Black Momento
Paper: Summer Sun, Only Orange, Kiwi Kiss, White
Accessories: Cuttlebug Bloom Dots embossing folder, 5/8 inch old olive grosgrain ribbon, jumbo flower brad (SU), Copic Markers, dimensionals

I colored Lily with my copic markers to match the cardstock colors. The panel with Lily on it is also popped up with dimensionals. The ribbon is actually Old Olive, but when I put it side by side with the Kiwi Kiss cardstock I thought it was a pretty close match.

That's it for today. I'm not sure if I'll be able to stamp tomorrow because I have "Open House" at school. I'm thinking it will be a margarita night instead of a stamping night. *wink!*

Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!!! :)

1 comment:

Geopology Designs said...

Great Blog! You're very talented. Love the colors on this one.