Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I'm on a roll!!!

Holy cow! I'm on a roll! I've stamped three challenges in a row! AND posted to my blog on top of that!

I completed this card for the color challenge on SCS. Today's colors were Cameo Coral, Ballet Blue, and Garden Green. When I saw them this morning, I thought YUCKO!!! But once I picked out what set I was going to use, I actually flowed with these colors.

I just can't get enough of the newest Lily set from Pink Cat Studio. No, I don't design for them or work for them... but I'd love to!!! I just can't get enough of these adorable stamps!

Here's my card...


RECIPE:
Stamps: Lily at the Beach by Pink Cat Studio
Paper: White, Cameo Coral, Ballet Blue, Garden Green
Ink: Momento Black
Accessories: Copic Markers, Bloom Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder, Classic rectangle and square Nestabilities, flowers, pearls from the SU pretties kit

I have tickets to the Killers concert tomorrow night so I'm not sure if I'll be able to squeeze in post or stamping after work. We'll have to see.

Thanks for looking! Have a wonderful day!!! :)

No comments: