Sunday, October 19, 2008

Gobble 'til you Wobble

This card is for today's Featured Stamper challenge on SCS. I chose to be inspired by THIS card. As you can see, I changed A LOT! I kept the basic sketch but turned it on its side. I also kept the fall theme, but used new stamps that I purchased last weekend at the Inky Antics booth at the Adventures in Stamping Convention in Strongsville. I don't have any Thanksgiving stamps, so when I saw this adorable turkey and the great sentiment, I knew they must be mine!

Anyways... here's my card...


RECIPE:
Stamps: Turkey and sentiment from Inky Antics
Ink: Momento black
Paper: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Really Rust, Very Vanilla
Accessories: 5/8 inch Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon, SU Naturals buttons, linen thread, 1 1/4 inch and 1 5/8 inch circle punches, Classic and Scalloped Rectangle Nestabilities, Autumn Type Cuttlebug embossing folder, Copic Markers, dimentionals

The inside of the card says, "Happy Gobbler Day!". Totally cute! This little guy was so much fun to color with my Copic markers too!

Thanks so much for looking today! I hope you have a wonderful day!!! :)

No comments: