Thursday, October 30, 2008

Busy! Busy!

Sorry for not posting for a week! I haven't gotten in ANY stamping! This past weekend was my grandmother's 90th birthday party. We had family fly in from Nevada, California, and Wisconsin. Last Friday I spent the evening eating out with my California family and then driving to the airport in the pouring rain to pick up my Wisconsin family. Saturday and Sunday was spent doing family things. My Grandmother was thrilled to have her 4 children, 4 grandchildren, and 3 great-grandchildren there to spend the weekend with her, plus all the other family and friends that came in to town to celebrate. I'll try to post some pictures next week. Even though my grandmother is 90 years old, she is still VERY with it. She's amazing!

My brother is still in town from Nevada this week so I've pretty much been doing family stuff after I get home from work. Throw in report cards that I had to finish up, and parent-teacher conferences which started tonight, and I've had absolutely no time to stamp! I was hoping to get in some stamping this weekend, however my husband's great aunt passed away (at the age of 95) late Wednesday night, so now I'll be with his family for funeral stuff this weekend. If I'm really lucky, I'll get some time on Sunday to get back into the groove of things.

Thanks for being patient! I promise that I'll be back with some stamping next week! Have a terrific day!!! :)

No comments: