Monday, October 20, 2008

Vampire Bear

I really can not seem to get enough of these adorable C.C.Designs Halloween stamps! I felt the urge to pull out my Sizzix shaker box die too and make some more fun treats!

Here's my cutie-patootie box!

This is what it looks like closed.








I used the Martha Stewart drippy goo punch around the edge to make it look like it's dripping vampire blood. The lid is held shut with a small piece of velcro. I colored the bear with my Copic markers and popped him up with dimentionals. I sponged the moon with a little pumpkin pie ink to give it an eerie appearance. I used a craft knife to cut out the fence... I'm not THAT good with scissors!

Here's what the box looks like opened. POOF! The vampire has turned into the cutest bat ever! And the box is filled with delicious Reese's Pieces. YUMM-O!

The bat is also popped up with dimentionals and the moon on the inside is also sponged.

What do ya think?

RECIPE:
Stamps: C.C. Designs--Spooky, Spooky, Spooky and Spooky Scenes
Ink: Momento Black, Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Close to Cocoa, White
Accessories: Copic Markers, Martha Stewart drippy goo punch, velcro, Reese's Pieces, dimentionals, Sizzix shaker box die (used in the cuttlebug), acetate (for the shaker box window)

Thanks so much for looking! I hope you have a wonderful day!!! :)

No comments: