Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Hunny Bunny

Waiting for me in my mailbox today when I got home from work was the March release of the C.C. Designs stamps! Woo Hoo! I actually exercised some self control and only ordered the Hunny Bunny set to use on any Easter projects.

Today's technique lovers challenge was to create these adorable treat box/totes. Too cute and extremely easy! The directions are on this BLOG.

Here's my creation...



















Totally adorable, isn't it!?!?

Here's another view...

And here's a shot of it open...










RECIPE:
Stamps: Hunny Bunny (C.C. Designs)
Ink: Regal Rose, Momento Black
Paper: Regal Rose, Certainly Celery, So Saffron, White, Just Delightful dp (retired)
Accessories: Circle Punches, Scalloped Circle Punch, 1/4 inch Regal Rose grosgrain ribbon, Classic and Scalloped Rectangle Nestabilities, Copic Markers, dimensionals

Unfortunately, I only had green and red peanut M&M's left over from Christmas to put inside, so I decided to wait until I had some Easter candy before I fill it up. I guess I'll have to head over to Target to buy some candy! Any excuse I can get... right?!

Thanks so much for looking! Have a terrific day!!! :)

1 comment:

Liz S. said...

Wow, this is wonderful! Thanks for featuring the template - I missed that entry on Julie's blog. Yes, the bunny is adorable!! Must...restrain...self...

Hey - My Google/Blogger word verification is "bless."

:)