Sunday, March 22, 2009

Just Buzzin' By... Beate Style!!!

Today's featured stamper was Beate Johns. If you've never seen her work, you should serious visit her blog HERE. She's absolutely amazing!!! My Christmas cards this year were inspired by a design she created.

There were sooo many gorgeous cards to choose from in her gallery, and they were all so perfect that I didn't want to change anything! But I finally decided on THIS ONE.

Here's my card...


I changed the stamp set, the colors, and added stitching along the "wave". If you've ever tried to sew on a sewing machine in a "wave", you know it's really hard!!!! I had to practice quite a bit before I went for the cardstock, and even then I had to scrap a few before I got it to look okay.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Just Buzzin' By, sentiment from Cheep Talk (all SU)
Paper: Summer Sunrise, Lemon Tart, Aqua Mist, White, polka dotted dp (all from PTI)
Ink: Black Momento
Accessories: Copic Markers, Classic Circle and Scalloped Circle Nestabilities, Aqua Mist Twill Ribbon, scalloped scissors, sewing machine, black marker, dimensionals

That's all for today! Thanks so much for stopping by and looking! Have a wonderful day!!! :)

No comments: