Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Springtime Lily

I'm so ready for spring! Tomorrow it's supposed to reach close to 50 degrees here and I can't wait! That's unseasonably warm for Northeastern Ohio in March! Typically we can squeak out a few more snow days from school in March, but maybe not this winter. I'll trade a few snow days for nice, warm, SUNNY weather!

Since my mind is on spring today with the coming weather, I had to make a springy card for today's sketch challenge. I also had this fun set waiting for me in my mailbox when I got home this afternoon. Perfect for spring!!!


















RECIPE:
Stamps: Enchanted Lily from Pink Cat Studio
Ink: Momento Black
Paper: Taken with Teal, Pumpkin Pie, White, Bali Breeze dp (retired from SU)
Accessories: Copic Markers, Clear Spica Glitter Pen (on wings and hair bows), word window punch, Classic Rectangle Nestabilities, dimensionals

I think she's just the cutest! I didn't think any of the Pink Cat Studio sets could top the "Lily and Billy Winter" set, but the "Enchanted Lily" set is just the cutest!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!!! :)

No comments: