Monday, March 9, 2009

Season of Friendship

I spent most of Sunday in my art studio... something I haven't done in a l-o-n-g time! I guess the creative juices were flowing freely and I was feeling inspired.

I created a 2nd card for the featured stampers challenge on SCS. I cased this card HERE. I changed the size of the card and made it an A2 rather than a large square. I find that I just don't send cards larger than the regular A2, mainly because they involve a trip to the post office rather than just a walk down my driveway to my mailbox. Square cards cost more to send than regular A2 cards. I also changed the colors and made it a spring card instead of winter. I couldn't decide what to change about the sentiment panel, so I came up with two different variations of the same card.

Here are my cards...



















RECIPE:
Stamps: Season of Friendship
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Regal Rose, Bashful Blue
Paper: Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Regal Rose, White, Just Delightful dp (retired)
Accessories: 1/4 inch grosgrain ribbon in Regal Rose, silver ribbon slide, Certainly Celery brads, crystal gem stickers, tiny tags (cuttlebug), dimensionals

Well, there are the two variations of the same card. I kind of like the one with the ribbon and the ribbon slide better, but they both turned out pretty well.

Thanks so much for looking! Have a terrific day!!! :)

No comments: