Sunday, March 8, 2009

Pinch Proof

The temperature here is finally into the upper 50's! Unfortunately, it's done nothing but rain... of course! At least it's not snowing, right?!?

I participated in today's featured stamper challenge on SCS. I chose to case THIS CARD from the featured stamper's gallery. I changed the colors, image, and omitted the bottom two buttons so I could add the ribbon and ribbon slide. I like how it turned out! Plus, I was in need of making some St. Patty's Day things!


RECIPE:
Stamps: Pinch Proof (SU)
Ink: Garden Green
Paper: Certainly Celery, Garden Green, Basic Black, White, Certainly Celery Prints dp (retired)
Accessories: Certainly Celery 5/8 inch grosgrain ribbon, Pewter Hodgepodge ribbon slide, Scalloped border punch, Classic and Scalloped Rectangle Nestabilities, Certainly Celery Buttons, dimensionals

Thanks so much for looking! Have a terrific day!!! :)

No comments: