Sunday, March 15, 2009

Nature Silhouettes & Computer Issues

Blech! Computer issues again! On Thursday, I came home from work, hopped on my computer to check email, and then ran upstairs to change my clothes before heading off to my monthly "girls night out massage". When I came back downstairs, my AC Adapter was making a scary sparking sound! I yanked the cord out of the wall and out of my computer, but the AC Adapter was smoking and smelling like something electrical was burning. My computer is okay, but I need a new AC Adapter, and Best Buy, of course, won't replace it even though it was basically brand new. So now, I'm posting from my husband's computer, as my laptop has no way to recharge the battery at the moment. We overnighted a new AC Adapter, but it won't be here until Tuesday. So, you may not hear from me for a couple of days.

I participated in today's Featured Stamper challenge. I chose to case THIS CARD. As you can see, I turned the layout on its side, changed the ribbon, added a button, and changed the stamp. The colors are also slightly different, but not much.



RECIPE:
Stamps: Nature Silhouettes (SU); sentiment from Birthday Basics (PTI)
Ink: Blue Bayou, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Blue Bayou, Chocolate Chip, White, Blue Bayou Prints dp
Accessories: Classic Square Nestabilities, Chocolate Chip felt ribbon, Chocolate Chip cordoroy button, Word Window punch, sewing machine, dimensionals

Well, that's all for today! Thanks so much for looking! Wish me luck with my computer! I'm hopeful that the correct part will arrive in the mail on Tuesday.

Have a wonderful day!!! :)

No comments: