Saturday, March 21, 2009

OSU Graduation

My computer is fixed now. I have the cord to charge it, finally!

This weekend my husband's cousin, Daniel, is graduating from Ohio State University. So we needed a graduation card for the occasion. I needed to create something simple and quick because I have a ton to do right now.... like report cards, blech!

I cased this layout a few years ago from someone on SCS and it has been my old standby for graduation cards... I just change the colors to match the school the graduate is graduating from. Super easy!



RECIPE:
Stamps: Year After Year (SU), sentiment from Everyday Classics (PTI Anniversary Set)
Paper: Real Red, Basic Gray, White
Ink: Basic Gray
Accessories: Classic Square Nestabilities, dimensionals

Pretty simple, yet classy for a graduation! I didn't add any embellishments since this is going to guy... no foofy ribbons or buttons!

Thanks for looking! Have a terrific day!!! :)

No comments: