Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Out on a Limb

When I saw Tuesday's Color Challenge, I first thought... BLECH!!!

I always pull out the colors for the Tuesday color challenge before I leave for work and lay them out together on my desk in my studio. Then I can stew over them all day and get an idea in my head for when I come home. Well, when I came home today, I was still stumped. I ended up pulling out my binder of stamp images and going through that until a set "called to me" to use it with those colors.

Here's what I came up with...


RECIPE:
Stamps: Out on a Limb (Papertreyink)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Rose Red, Always Artichoke
Paper: Rose Red, Always Artichoke, Basic Black, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Swiss Dot Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Black Buttons, Liquid Pearls (on flower centers), dimensionals & mini glue dots

I put liquid pearls on the center of the flowers. It's hard to see in the picture, but I think it gave them a little more dimension. The main image panel is popped up on dimensionals.

Thanks so much for looking! Have a wonderful day!!! :)

No comments: