Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Beary Scary

I took the day off from blogging yesterday and went out to dinner with my husband after work. We bummed around the mall for a little bit and then hit Olive Garden. It was a nice, well deserved night out.

Today's sketch challenge on SCS was a fun one! I got the chance to use some of my SU Ghostly Greetings designer paper and of course I had to reach for that adorable Spooky bear from C.C. Designs. Super cute!!!

Anyways, here's my card...


RECIPE:
Stamps: "Spooky Spooky Spooky" by C.C. Designs
Ink: Black Momento
Paper: Basic Gray, Kiwi Kiss, Ghostly Greetings dp (SU)
Accessories: Copic Markers, bat brads (Making Memories), dimentionals, classic rectangle Nestabilities, Spica Silver glitter pen, ticket corner punch


Isn't he just adorable!!! I cut the rectangles with my classic rectangle Nestabilities and then cut some of the corners with my ticket corner punch. This made it easier to use the black bat brads.

I love how sparkley the bear's cape is! I colored it with a dark gray Copic marker and then went over it with silver Spica glitter pen.

Thanks so much for looking today!!! Have a wonderful day!!! :)

No comments: