Saturday, September 27, 2008

Still no mojo!

Well, I've successfully laid on the couch all day today and watched a lot of tv. Tomorrow, I may have to force myself to stamp, just to get back into the groove of it again. Anyways, here's a card I created a few weeks ago. Thanks for looking!

RECIPE:
Stamps: Winds of Grace & Cheesecloth (SU), sentiment from Verve stamps
Ink: Night of Navy, Creamy Caramel, Soft Sky, black
Paper: Kraft, Soft Sky, Basic Black, White
Accessories: black 1/4 inch grosgrain ribbon, silver brads, silver star brad, pearl shimmer spray
Techique: Watercoloring with reinkers

Isn't it pretty?!? I watercolored the sailboat with reinkers and my aquapainter. When the whole image was dry, I sprayed it with pearl shimmer spray to give it a glittery, shimmery look.

Thanks so much for looking today!!! Have a great day! :)

No comments: