Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Ugggh! Frolicking Frogs

Today's color challenge was a doozie for me! Ridinghood Red, Green Galore, and Going Gray! Well, I didn't have any Going Gray so I used Basic Gray instead. I tried so hard not to make a Christmas card... those colors were tough though! Anyways, here's what I came up with...

RECIPE:
Stamps: Frolicking Frogs (SU retired)
Ink: Momento Black
Paper: Green Galore, Ridinghood Red, Basic Gray, white
Accessories: Copic markers, Threading Waters punch, Ridinghood Red striped grosgrain ribbon, distressed stripes Cuttlebug embossing folder

I colored the image with my Copic markers and sponged kind of heavily around the edges of the Basic Gray panel. I didn't mean to sponge that heavily, but I messed up and had to even it out. Oops! These colors were really hard for me to work with, but the outcome isn't too bad. Not one of my favorites and I don't think I'll be pulling this color combo out again anytime soon.

Thanks for looking! Have a wonderful day!!! :)

No comments: