Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Fall Foliage

While I'm not quite ready yet for summer to end and fall to begin, one thing I always look forward to in the fall is the beautiful fall colors. The trees are always so inspiring in my crafting and I am always ready to use fall colors in my work. Today's sketch challenge came easily for me today. I took one look at the sketch and knew what I wanted to do.

I love how this turned out! I haven't used the thumping technique on a card in a while and it just seemed natural to pull out my markers and start thumping away on the autumn leaves for this card.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Season of Friendship, Canvas, Everyday Flexible Phrases (all SU)
Ink: Chocolate chip, More Mustard, Really Rust
Paper: More Mustard, Really Rust, Chocolate Chip, White, Autumn Vine Designer Paper
Accessories: Brads, Circle punches (3/4 inch, 1 inch, 1 1/4 inch, & 1 3/8 inch), dimentionals
Techniques: thumping

Thanks for all the comments about my little tutorial on using the new SU Sizzix dies in the Cuttlebug. I'm so happy that it was useful to people and has really surprised me with the amount of traffic that has visited my blog! It's so exciting! I'm trying my best to keep up with posting new things for my new subscribers... I feel so lucky! Thanks so much for checking out my work and all the compliments. I'm truly flattered.

Thank you so much for checking out my blog today. I hope you enjoy and are inspired by what you see! Have a wonderful day!!! :)

No comments: