Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tuesday's Color Challenge

Greetings! What a day today! Busy, busy, busy! I did manage to squeek in some stamping though. I still have a TON to do tonight, but I took care of the most important stuff first... my stamping therapy!

Today's color challenge on SCS was to use Very Vanilla, Kiwi Kiss, and Baja Breeze. I'm in love with this color combination! It's fabulous! I pulled out a pack of Urban Garden designer paper and wha-la! A great card! I hadn't even opened up the designer paper and I don't know what I was saving it for! It's GORGEOUS!!!

Anyways, enough blabber. Here's my card....


RECIPE:
Stamps: Serene Spring (SU hostess set), All Holidays
Ink: Black Momento
Paper: Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Urban Garden dp (SU)
Accessories: Silver hodgepodge hardware, vanilla tafetta ribbon, Classic and Scalloped rectangle Nestabilities, oval punch, dimentionals
Technique: Gamsol & Prismacolor Pencils

I love the peaceful colors of this card. It's very soft. Can you believe that my Serene Spring set had never seen ink until today??? I traded for it a couple of months ago and then let it sit in my cabinet. I will definitely be pulling this set out again. It's fabulous for the gamsol & prismacolor pencils technique!

Anywho.... that's all for today. I've gotta run and get some stuff done for tomorrow. Thanks for looking! Have a wonderful day!!! :)

No comments: