Tuesday, July 29, 2008

An early post!!!

Good morning! Boy, am I up early! This is quite unusual for me, as I am NOT a morning person. I was up late creating last night and decided to do the Featured Stamper challenge on SCS from Sunday. I was actually up at Put-in-Bay on our boat on Sunday and did not have a chance to play along then, or post!



This is a flap card. I should take a picture of it open. There is velcro under the cupcake image that holds the top flap down to the bottom flap. When you open it up, it says in the middle piece, "Hope your days is sprinkled with fun!" I thought it would be a great birthday card.

Recipe:
Stamps: Cupcake by Hero Arts
Paper: Pacific Point, Baja Breeze (both NEW SU in-colors), white, Cupcake paper from Basic Grey
Ink: Black
Accessories: Copic Markers, white taffeta ribbon, stickles, red rhinestone sticker, nestabilities, paper piercer, white gel pen, velcro

I can't believe how "right on" SU is with the new in-colors. I had been struggling with matching this adorable Basic Grey paper with any of my SU colors, but the new in-colors match perfectly! I'm totally in love with this paper, and may just have to head to Hobby Lobby to pick up another pack of it. Can you tell I have a coupon burning a hole in my pocket? :)

I'll be back later to post my card from today's color challenge.... groovy guava, sahara sand, whisper white. Have a great day!!!

No comments: