Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thursday... Wedding Cards

Good afternoon! I was busy yesterday working on one of the crazy swaps that I signed up for. I pretty much spent ALL day working on it and finished them around midnight last night. I still have one more spot to go, so hopefully I'll get to that tomorrow. Anyways, here's my swap...



Recipe:

Stamps: Deer Friends (Level 2 hostess from NEW catty)

Paper: Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red (NEW in-color), Kiwi Kiss (NEW in-color), Very Vanilla

Ink: Riding Hood Red (NEW in-color), Kiwi Kiss (NEW in-color)

Accessories: Bella Rose DP (NEW), 1, 1 1/4, and 1 3/8 inch circle punches, scallop circle punch, 5/8 inch chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon


Today I worked on cards for two family weddings. The first wedding was a few weeks ago.... Ooops! Better late than never. The second wedding is this weekend. I'm not going, but I'll be sending a gift and card with my parents. I cased the cards from HERE on SCS. I used green on the one card because I think it matches their wedding colors, based off of their wedding invitation. I chose the purple because I thought it looked classy.

Recipe:
Stamps: Always (SU)
Ink: Spring Moss or Plum Pudding (PTI), Vanilla or White base
Paper: Spring Moss or Plum Pudding (PTI)
Accessories: Designer Paper from PTI, SU scallop border punch or Fiskars threading water punch, Martha Stewart butterfly punch, Satin Ribbon in Spring Moss or Plum Pudding (PTI), Stickles

That's all for today!

No comments: