Monday, July 28, 2008

Technique Challenge- Blinz Fold

Today's technique challenge was the Blintz fold. It's a basic origami fold that we incorporated onto our cards. It was super easy to do and really adds a lot to a card. To do the fold, you need to use double-sided designer paper to get the best results. I chose to use my Bella Rose paper... a new release from the upcoming SU catalog. I also pulled out my watercolor paper and reinkers to watercolor the main image. I like how it turned out, because I think it goes with the "watercolor-looking" designer paper.


Recipe:
Stamps: Infinite Goodness (retiring level 2 hostess), All Holidays
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, Watercolor paper
Ink: Stazon Black, Reinkers for watercoloring (riding hood red, kiwi kiss, close to cocoa)
Accessories: Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware

Thanks for looking! Have a great day!!! :)

1 comment:

fishlips said...

Very pretty, your watercoloring is simply wonderful...