Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Today's sketch challenge


For today's sketch challenge, I chose to use one of my Bugawumps stamps. So cute and summery! I pulled out my Basic Grey figgy pudding paper... can you believe this paper was actually with the holiday collection?!? To me it just screams "summer"! I colored the image with my copic markers. Lately I've really been working at improving my shading skills with the markers. I only have sets A & B from the Ciao collection, so that kind of limits the shading I can do. I don't think this turned out so badly!
I used my cuttlebug to emboss the side piece with the dots and circles. Finally, I used some SU buttons that tied in the with colors in the designer paper and tied some silver elastic cord through the buttons to embellish.
Here's the complete recipe:
Stamps: Bugawumps
Paper: Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Soft Sky, white, Basic Grey designer paper
Ink: Pallete black
Accessories: Copic markers, SU buttons, silver cord, cuttlebug embossing folder
Thanks for looking! :)

No comments: