Sunday, November 9, 2008

Country Dress

Happy Weekend!!! Boy, was I ever ready for some time to relax! I didn't get to any stamping today, but I do have a project to share with you.


This card was made for an Inspiration Challenge on SCS. I actually made it REALLY early in the morning after I had driven my parents to the airport. I am NOT a morning person and I hardly ever do any stamping in the morning. I am totally a night owl and tend to do my best work late at night... that includes stamping! So this card was unusual for me in that aspect.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Retro Boutique (Gina K), Linen (SU)
Ink: Black
Paper: Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Basic Gray designer paper--Cupcake pack
Accessories: brads, ticket corner punch, Chocolate Chip satin ribbon, SU markers (Ruby Red & Chocolate Chip)

I stamped the dress 3 times... on the Very Vanilla layer, on the red designer paper, and on the blue designer paper. I then paper pieced the dress together onto the white layer. I used SU markers to color in some details on the dress. The edges were sponged with chocolate chip ink. The designer paper is from the Basic Gray pack called "Cupcake". I totally love the patterns in this pack and am totally hoarding it!

Thanks so much for looking! Have a wonderful day!!! :)

No comments: