Friday, November 7, 2008

Whoot! Whoot!

I didn't get any stamping in today. Tonight was massage night. I'll definitely sleep well tonight, now that all the knots in my neck and shoulders are worked out. Stamping is one type of therapy for me... massages are another! :)

I made this card a while ago and sent it to my brother for his birthday. He is definitely the "Wise Guy" of the family, but I'm very proud of him. This card suits him!













RECIPE:
Stamps: You are a Hoot from Cornish Heritage Farms, Paisley
Ink: Black Momento
Paper: Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip, Sage Shadow, Cranberry Crisp, White (all SU)
Accessories: Copic Markers, circle punches, pewter hodgepodge hardware (clip & brads), Cranberry Crisp stitched ribbon, dimentionals

Quickie post for today! Thanks so much for looking! Have a wonderful day!!! :)

No comments: