Saturday, November 8, 2008

Soft, Sparkley Baby

Another short post today. I made this card a while back after I saw Debbie Olson create a similar card. This card is definitely CASED from her amazing artwork. I absolutely love this image from Flourishes and would one day like to paint it on the nursery wall for a baby daughter. Wouldn't that be perfect?!?












RECIPE:
Stamps: Rock-a-bye from Flourishes
Ink: Black Stazon
Paper: White, Lavender Moon, Plum Pudding (PTI), Watercolor paper
Accessories: Twinkling H2O's, Oval classic and scalloped Nestabilities, Plum Pudding double stitched grosgrain ribbon (PTI), ScorePal, corner rounder punch

The image was stamped in Stazon ink onto watercolor paper and then watercolored with Twinkling H2O's. The sparkle and sheen is just gorgeous! The main image was cut out with my nesties.

I scored the checkerboard pattern into the background paper with my ScorePal. It really gave the card a "quilted" effect. Overall, the card is very basic, so the scored lines really add a lot.

That's all for today! Thanks so much for looking! Have a wonderful night!!! :)

No comments: