Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Turtle Birthday

This week's color challenge on SCS was to use Pretty in Pink, Kiwi Kiss, and Ridinghood Red on our projects. I've really been on a roll lately using my stamps from C.C. Designs.. so of course I had to do yet another! On Monday at 10:00pm, allthatscraps is releasing some more C.C. Designs stamps--and I'm positive that they will be absolutely adorable and "must-haves" for your stamp collection. There's more information and some sneak peaks over on their blog HERE.
Here's my card...

Isn't it cute? At first I wasn't too sure about these colors, but now I think it has grown on me. Here's the recipe:

RECIPE:
Stamps: Froggie and Friends by C.C. Designs, sentimet from Birthday Basics (PTI)
Ink: black Momento
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Pretty in Pink, Ridinghood Red, White, Bella Rose dp
Accessories: Copic Markers, Nestabilities (classic square, labels, and tags), hodgepodge hardware, Ridinghood Red striped grosgrain ribbon, Swiss dots cuttlebug embossing folder, dimentionals

I colored the main image with my Copic markers and then cut out the cutie-patootie turtle with my classic square Nestabilities. I cut a second layer with the classic square nesties to frame the image and then framed the whole thing with a ridinghood red layer cut with my new labels Nestabilities. This is all popped up on dimentionals.... which is hard to see in the picture.

Do you notice anything new about my picture? YES!!!! I finally got a new photo-editing program! I finally gave up on my hubby and just went and got my own. It was surprisingly easy to add the watermark... but I'm soooooo excited about it.

Anyways... thanks so much for visiting today! Have a wonderful day!!! :)

No comments: