Monday, November 10, 2008

A Piece of Cake!

This weekend's featured stamper on SCS was Wendy Bell. I had a really tough time choosing a card to case from her gallery because they were all so awesome! I ended up settling on THIS one. As you can see, I changed the colors, ribbon design, cuttlebug folder, and used my Labels Nesties on the main image panel. It was such a great card to begin with that I had a tough time changing anything!





RECIPE:
Stamps: Piece of Cake from Papertreyink
Ink: River Rock, Blue Bayou, Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie
Paper: River Rock, Chocolate Chip, Blue Bayou, White
Accessories: Labels Nestabilities, Blue Bayou double stitched ribbon, paper piercer, cuttlebug embossing folders (Happy Birthday & Spots and Dots)

I love that I can use this card for a male birthday. I always have such a hard time creating masculine cards... but these colors are perfect!

Thanks so much for looking today! Have a wonderful day!!! :)

No comments: