Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Out of this World

This week's color challenge was to use Pacific Point, Certainly Celery, and Basic Gray on a project. Here's what I came up with...


RECIPE:
Stamps: Out of this World from Lizzie Anne Designs
Ink: Black Momento
Paper: Pacific Point, Basic Gray, Certainly Celery, white
Accessories: star eyelets, Copic Markers, Labels and Classic Squares Nestabilities, Spots and Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder, dimentionals

I thought this would make a perfect boy birthday card. I stamped the inside to say, "Hope your Birthday is a Blast!". I also stamped a little alien-dude on the inside.

The main image is colored with Copic markers. I framed the image with the Labels 2 Nestabilities that were recently released. The background was cuttlebugged... doesn't it look like the surface of the moon? I've had the little star eyelets for FOREVER, but never pull them out and use them. Enough hoarding!!! I've got to use the stuff I have!

Thank you so much for looking! I hope you have a wonderful day!!! :)

No comments: