Monday, November 3, 2008

Totally Tubular!

Here's a quick blog post for today! I sort of messed up a little on this card, but I still think it turned out cute. I intended on using Really Rust on this card... and I did on the background layer. I accidentally left out some Tangerine Tango from yesterday's card and ended up using that on this card behind the main image. Ooooops! Can you tell the difference? It's really subtle... more subtle than I ever thought! You have to look really close to tell the difference.

Anyhoo... Here's my card...

RECIPE:
Stamps: Summertime Fun by C.C. Designs
Ink: Momento black
Paper: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Really Rust, Tangerine Tango (ooops!), White, Bo Bunny dp
Accessories: Copic Markers, Rectangle Classic Nestabilities, Spellbinders ribbon tag, Chocolate Chip taffeta ribbon, metallic rub-on paste

Cute, huh? This was a really fun image to color.

Thanks so much for looking today! Have a wonderful day!!! :)

No comments: