Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Baby Firsts

It took me a while to get motivated to stamp today. Instead I was just lazy around the house. But I guess we all need one of those days once in a while. Right? I did finally get around to stamping though.

Here's my card for today's sketch challenge on SCS and the caardvarks challenge...



Cute! This stamp set is an older set that I bought and set aside for when I have kids. I think these babies will look super cute on a scrapbook page!

RECIPE:
Stamps: Baby Firsts (retired SU)
Paper: White, Bashful Blue, So Saffron, Delightful Dots dp
Ink: Momento black
Accessories: scalloped corner punch, scallop square punch, classic square nestabilities, 5/8 inch so saffron grosgrain ribbon, blue buttons, white twine, dimensionals and glue dots

That's all for today! Thanks for stopping by and looking! Have a wonderful day!!! :)

7 comments:

Kryssi said...

oh how super duper cute!

Unknown said...

Just darling! Totally cute stamp set and I love how you used it!

SmilynStef said...

Love the scalloped squares and buttones ... adorable baby card.

lauren bergold said...

well i think those sweet babies would look adorable just about anywhere...and your fabulous card totally proves my point!!! ♥

Alicia said...

SWEET CARD WITH THOSE HAPPY LITTLE BABIES AND YOU KNOCKED OUT TWO CHALLENGES WITH ONE PUNCH!!!

Carrie Gaskin said...

Oh so sweet! Great job on the multiple challenges.

amylynne said...

Love that baby!! Great job!